Hannah will be visiting this blog regularly as I start a new series in September 'Friends Feature Friday' were every Friday a friend will be taking over my blog post for the day giving you advice & tips in their specialist field. Hannah will be featuring one Friday a month sharing recipes & hot cookery tips. I am not giving anything else away just yet you will have to watch this space. But I will leave you with one of Hannah's recipes that she recently shared on her page for some basic cup cakes, yum yum!
Basic Vanilla cup cakes
125g Butter/ Stork
125g Self raising flour
1 tbsp Milk
150g Butter/ Stork
350g Icing sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla
Go to Hannah's page for more delicious recipe's http://hannahsbunsblog.blogspot.com/
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure you mix really well between.
- Then sieve in the flour and fold.
- Fold in the vanilla and milk
- Cook on 170/ 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes. (In cases)
- Leave to cool on cooling rack.
- Then mix the butter with the icing