Jo's Fabulous Finds

Good morning all I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I spent yesterday suffering from a hangover, what a waste of my day off but I had a fantastic night out saturday with my gorgeous boyfriend. We hadnt had a date in ages so we went for a meal followed by a few drinks & were like a couple of giggling teenagers all evening. I am even doubly excited as I went to look at a new car & tomorrow I go to pick up my new VW Beetle. I have wanted one forever & shes a beautiful car I cannot wait to get her. I cannot stop smiling today. Well ill pass you over now to our gorgeous monday guest writer Joanne Sizer for 'Jo's Fabulous Finds'

My PhotoGuest Writer Joanne Sizer
Room envy with gorgeous cushions this autumn


Cushions are an incredibly easy and cost effective way to update your home. I love the new collection of funky cushions that are available in the shops for this autumn winter 2011.  Whatever your colour scheme there is a cushion for you out there.  Here are a few of my favourites for you to see and maybe go purchase!

cotton hand-finished cushions featuring the Belle & Boo original prints and finished with hand-embroidery. The cushions have separate duck feather inserts and a removable cover that has an
overlapping section at the back and is fastened with a contrasting pretty ribbon.  Belle and Boo's cushion are so pretty and cost £43 each. 


The above cushion is from Laura Ashley. I love the individual teacups and all the differents patterns and detailed embroidary stitched into this charming design, The Dorothy applique cotton cushion £20.
Renate cushion from Ikea is one of my likes at the moment, one being my favourite colour and what with the bold pattern it sets off my passion for interior fashion.This cotton satin cushion will give your living room some added kookiness. It also has a zip cover so it can be easily washed.  Renate cushion, £19.99, IKEA
BHS have a cool collection of monarchy cushions at the moment and this cushion is great as a stamp.  


Next always have a fantastic range of cushions to choose from, so many colours and styles and sizes. These teal mongolian wool cushions are divine and so lush.  Scatter your sofa with them and just dive in as they are amazing to feel as well as to look at and touch!!!  Loving the colour teal too, why not match some blankets and throws whilst your at it.
Dunelms have this modern yet different cushion with it's great print of a old fashion type phone, and I love it in bright red.  Would go in any bold or minimal room with a difference dont you think.
TU at Sainsbury's always show that they have a modern yet stylish arrange of cushions in store.  The one above is a typical leaf embroided design with velvet and jewelled leaf applied styled finish.  Great prices at  £10 per cushion means more to buy and more cushions on your sofa, it'll look gorgeous!!!  Plus if you love leaf designs it'll be a great time to redo your lounge being autumn and envoke the natural side of  this time of year into our homes.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh very fun pillows! I think they are one of the coolest things for the home! Good choice in colors and textures. Thanks very much for stopping by Dreamy Spaces!!

    ReplyDelete